Heartland of Hillsboro and Heartland Home Health & Hospice are leading a 6 week workshop at the Center about how to manage chronic diseases such as as arthritis, diabetes, heart disease or other life-ling conditions. The classes are free and materials are included.
- Learn ways to deal with pain, fatigue and depression
- Discover ways to be more physically active
- Learn to eat more healthy
- Learn better ways to talk to your physical and family about your health
- Set personal goals
- Find ways to relax and deal with stress
Call the Center to make your reservation. Classroom space is limited. Classes are as follows: October 10th, 17th, 24th, 31st, and November 7th, and 14th. Times are 1:00pm to 3:30pm. Sponsored by the Area Agency on Aging District 7. Participants will receive a free copy of Living a Health Live with Chronic Conditions